get my driving license,
get my own car,
Get a shared flat with my best friends.
In a person's lifetime, it is great to have at least one friend that you can trust on. I am very lucky, I have 7. Annie, Darren, Desmond, Edwin, Mengzhi, Shu Kuan, and Yee Yen. Along the way comes Aron, Annie'sboyfriend. It's really kinda of weird though. I claimed them as my best friends, I will do anything within my capabilities for them, but why do I still lonely some times?
I want to get a shared flat, to share with them, the living room will not have sofa, but each and every one of us will have his or her customized arm chair. hoho.. but that is just a DREAM..
few weeks back.. was annie's and mengzhi's birthday.. celebrated together as usual.. went to have a chalet at chevrons for them.. BBQ.. meet up and food.. god damn tired experience... haha.. but i enjoyed doing things for my friends... love them all...

No comments:
Post a Comment