Thursday, September 15, 2005
hehE.. birthDay.. 3rd of Sept'
it's been 12 days ago.. and my birthday was FUN!! ahahaha, even though i was working on my B'dae morning, everyone was nice, and everything went smoothly.. ahahahaha.. lucky me.. then i meet up with my beloved pals from secondary school... everything was GREAT.. the food, the conversation, everythnig just feel so rite.. hehehe. we went to have dinner at Princep Street, the restuartant was opened my one of my junior from secondary... kinda weird though.. ahahaha. then we went to KBOX for SINGing session... till 3am.. ahahahha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Super Comedians storm the desert
Yes! And No! Here's another example of something that I'm incredibly excited about even though I ... Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock are just some of the many Super Comedians (similar to a super model, but fatter and funnier) that will be performing at the first-ever The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas , November 17-20.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a home business idea site. It pretty much covers home business idea related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment