Now, if you open this page, you will hear this song. I really like this song alot. The first time i heard it on Morning Madness, i went bonkers to heard this song again. the lyrics is meaningful. it describe how life is so inbalance, u can only choose ur friends or the ONE u loved most. this is life. sometime my life is not lonely, sometimes i'm very lonely.
i can smile and joke and laugh when i'm in a group, chatting, discussing about girls, about sex, about food, about movies. but that is often shallow to my emotional needs.
i can also shed tears of sorrow in the last row of a night bus on the way home after work, thinkin how my how sucks sometimes. the girl i told her i like her, is now not with me. my close friend(s) is not long close. some are just purely busy, some just drift away, due to no reasons. i wanna talk, yet no chance was given..
Was so happy, but now so lonely...
I'm so lonely, I' m Mr Lonely..
I have nobody.... For my own...
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment